Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy bars that will keep you full for a long time. Ingredients may be taken out, or substituted to your tastes.
- 946.36 ml quick-cooking oatmeal
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml salt
- 354.88 ml walnuts, chopped
- 236.59 ml flaked coconut
- 177.44 ml butter, melted
- 177.44 ml orange marmalade
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, sugar and salt. Stir in remaining ingred. and mix well. Press into 10x15 inch cookie sheet. Bake at 425 for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
These are great! Moist and buttery and a touch of sweetness from the marmalade and coconut. Made as written and we really enjoy these. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.