Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My kids had a blast helping me make these.
Make and share this Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk, egg and oil. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill 12 greased medium-sized muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 minutes.
Good muffins. I felt like something was missing though. I think next time I'll add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon or lemon extract. Thank you for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs 08.