1/4 Photos of Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
A new favorite of BF and DS, both who love oatmeal and blueberries, so I thought why not combine the two!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- 2Cream butter and sugars.
- 3Add egg and honey, mix well.
- 4Stir in dry ingredients. Stir in blueberries.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoons on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 350° for about 8-10 minutes, until golden on the edges and just set.
- 7Cook them too long and they will be hard and they are better chewy.
- 8Cool on racks, store airtight.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 926.2
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.3 mg
- Sodium 905.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 83.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g