Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A new favorite of BF and DS, both who love oatmeal and blueberries, so I thought why not combine the two!
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg and honey, mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients. Stir in blueberries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 8-10 minutes, until golden on the edges and just set.
- Cook them too long and they will be hard and they are better chewy.
- Cool on racks, store airtight.
made these cookies this a.m consist ensy,good flavor and baked nice only difference I did was use corn syrup instead of honey had none
Very yummy and fairly simple to whip up a batch. Great reviews from my picky-eater children. Followed the original recipe word for word with the one exception of following other users' advice to substitute dried for fresh blueberries. Thanks for the contributing the recipe Laurie!
These are fantastic! I made them this afternoon to use up some fresh blueberries I have in the fridge. I added 1.2 tsp of almond extract for a little bit of extra flavour. Other than that, I stuck to the recipe. They are very, very tasty and I don't think they will last long!