Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Breakfast to go that pairs well with fruit & yogurt or various toppings.
Make and share this Oatmeal Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 1⁄4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut in shortening.
- Add oats.
- Add milk combine until all is moistened (use your hands if you need to).
- Quickly shape into small (2") patties and place onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.