1/3 Photos of Oatmeal Berry Cobbler
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
This came from a Woman's World diet plan. I love oatmeal, so this was perfect for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix berries and juice and place in an 8x8 dish.
- 2Mix oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter until crumbly and sprinkle on berries.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 4Top with sugar-free vanilla yogurt and serve.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Berry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 39.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 43.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g