Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like to refrigerate this before eating it, but there's no reason why it can't be eaten warm! I didn't measure my liquid, but I guess that less would just equal a shorter cooking time.
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 6 g sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 medium banana, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup water (or milk)
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the egg white, stir, and then mix in the banana.
- Pour into a greased Pyrex dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until all liquid has evaporated.