Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted recipe from RecipeZaar Amazing Oatmeal/Ww Muffins Add Any Fruit You Like. The muffins turned out nice and moist. Each muffin is about 124 calories, .5 g fat and 2.3 g of fiber. That calculates to 2 WW points per muffin. They freeze and thaw well.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 6 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mashed banana
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix yogurt and oats and set aside.
- Add dry ingredients (minus sugar) together in another bowl.
- To the bowl with the yogurt and rolled oats, add egg, applesauce, and then sugar. Mix welll.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add mashed banana and fold in just to lightly mix.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes.