Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my version of the one from Taste of Home, tweaked and retweaked to my idea of perfection.
Make and share this Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325F and line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Stir together oats and milk in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening and sugar. Blend in bananas, eggs, vanilla and oat mixture.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and scoop batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.