Great recipe perfect for those 'keep-in-the-freezer' overrripe bananas, I cut mine to muesli-bar sized bars, but equally this would make a great slice (ice with melted chocolate if feeling naughty!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set your oven to 180°C (= 355 °F). Grease an 8" suqare baking pan.
- 2Cream brown sugar and butter.
- 3Mix in eggs, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 4Mix in oats, flour, banana and chocolate chips.
- 5Pour mix into baking pan. Bake 35 minutes.
- 6Cool in pan 5 minutes and turn onto a baking rack to cool 15 further minutes.
- 7Cut to required size and shape.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Banana Choc Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g