I found a cookbook that my mother in law Helen had. It is Better Homes and Gardens: So Good with Fruit and the date on the book is 1967. So I will be posting a bunch of recipes from the book so I don't lose them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
- 2Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs one at a time; stir in bananas and milk.
- 4Add dry ingredients all at once, stirring just till moistened.
- 5Turn into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350 about 40 minutes or until done.
- 7Remove from pan; cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (863 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2834.2
- Calories from Fat 1250
- Total Fat 138.9 g
- Saturated Fat 47.8 g
- Cholesterol 558.3 mg
- Sodium 3565.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 352.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.8 g
- Sugars 149.7 g
- Protein 57.7 g