Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found a cookbook that my mother in law Helen had. It is Better Homes and Gardens: So Good with Fruit and the date on the book is 1967. So I will be posting a bunch of recipes from the book so I don't lose them.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time; stir in bananas and milk.
- Add dry ingredients all at once, stirring just till moistened.
- Turn into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 about 40 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pan; cool.
this bread is so tasty. i had to leave out walnuts because of my husbands allergy, but it was so delightful. i also had to cook mine for an hour. great, simple recipe. xx