My two year old can't get enough of these.
Make and share this Oatmeal, Banana, Applesauce Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine: flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon in bowl set aside.
- Combine: sugars, and butter and beat with mixer till well blended.
- Add applesauce, eggs, and vanilla beat with mixer till smooth.
- Add bananas with mix and mash by hand or with mixer (I’ve done both).
- Stir in flour mixture till just combined.
- Stir in oats.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake till golden brown, about 20-30 minutes depending on oven.
- Cool and cut into bars!