A very simple recipe for incredibly tasty cookies! Adapted from a recipe I found on epicurious.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to a moderate temperature.
- 2Cut the 6 apricots into quarters, then half the quarters.
- 3Spread out on a baking tray and sprinkle with sugar, making sure they're all covered.
- 4Pop into the oven for about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn and when they're soft enough, break them up slightly and allow to cool.
- 5Mix the oats, flour, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
- 6Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy.
- 7Add both sugars and beat until well blended.
- 8Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 9Stir in the dry ingredients.
- 10Roughly break up the white chocolate and add to the mixture.
- 11Add the apricots and mix well.
- 12Place the mixture on a baking tray in cookie sized shapes (about two spoonfuls of the mixture per cookie).
- 13Put the tray in the oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes, until they're golden and dry to touch.
- 14Take out and allow to cool before eating them all because they're so tasty ;).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal, Apricot & White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate baking bar