I originally found this recipe on SparkRecipes, but I've made a few adjustments. The milk, sugar, and flour can all be substituted for cow's milk or soy milk, splenda, and whole wheat or regular all purpose. I love the fact that there is no oil or butter needed with this recipe. These make an excellent snack or breakfast. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a bowl, mix together oatmeal, milk, applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- 5Mix the wet ingredients into the dry, do not overmix.
- 6Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Applesauce Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 191.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: