1/1 Photo of Oatmeal-Applesauce Cookies
These cookies are very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1Set oven to 375°.
- 2Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 3In a medium bowl mix the first 7 dry ingredients together.
- 4In a large bowl combine combine sugars with an electric mixer until combined.
- 5Add in butter and beat to form a grainy paste.
- 6Add in egg and applesauce; blend until smooth.
- 7Add in flour mixture; mix until combined.
- 8Add in the chocolate chips, nuts and raisins; mix until combined.
- 9Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet leaving about 2-inches apart.
- 10Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until light brown.
- 11Immediately transfer to a cool flat surface to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal-Applesauce Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1373.4
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 766.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 207.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 123.8 g
- Protein 19.7 g