Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Whoa, these are so easy and so good. From www.whitelily.com
Make and share this Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 1/8 ounce) package cinnamon-raisin muffin mix or 1 (8 1/8 ounce) package apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 2 cups old fashioned oats or 2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2⁄3 cup prepared apple butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, stir together muffin mix, oats, butter, honey, brown sugar and milk.
- Reserve 1 cup of oat mixture; press remainder into 8-by-8-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spread apple butter over crust.
- Stir nuts into reserved oat mixture; sprinkle over apple butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until bars just begin to brown.