Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a variation of a recipe from a Betty Crocker cookbook.
Make and share this Oatmeal and Whole Wheat Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small egg
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Beat egg with whisk until light and fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients just until smooth.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium high heat (375 degrees F).
- Grease griddle or skillet with butter or margarine.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle or skillet.
- Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges until golden brown.