Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I mixed a few recipes trying to make a healthier easier pancake than normal and after a few test trials, this is what I came up with.
- 5 eggs (1 of these only egg whites)
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used chocolate egg protein)
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1⁄3 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Blend eggs and flour thoroughly ( I used a blender for the whole recipe).
- Add in oatmeal, then milk, then protein, then banana.
- Melt butter in pan too coat bottom.
- Pour mixture in pan and cook for about 20 mins or until knife comes out clean.