Chef #1042508's Note:
I mixed a few recipes trying to make a healthier easier pancake than normal and after a few test trials, this is what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Blend eggs and flour thoroughly ( I used a blender for the whole recipe).
- 3Add in oatmeal, then milk, then protein, then banana.
- 4Melt butter in pan too coat bottom.
- 5Pour mixture in pan and cook for about 20 mins or until knife comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal and Protein German Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 273.2 mg
- Sodium 145.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: