5 cookies just 50 calories, loaded with protien. This is a great mid morning or afternoon stnack. Shaun T, creator of the Insanity Workout created this recipe and it was on Dr. Oz. Scale the recipe to make more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- 2Mix everything together with a fork, pressing to mash ricotta cheese.
- 3Spoon 5 cookies onto a silpat lined pan.
- 4Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops of cookies start to brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Ricotta Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat ricotta cheese