Prep 4 mins
Cook 11 mins
5 cookies just 50 calories, loaded with protien. This is a great mid morning or afternoon stnack. Shaun T, creator of the Insanity Workout created this recipe and it was on Dr. Oz. Scale the recipe to make more.
- 1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon stevia (powder about 2 packets or use another choice)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flax seed
- 1 egg white
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix everything together with a fork, pressing to mash ricotta cheese.
- Spoon 5 cookies onto a silpat lined pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops of cookies start to brown.