Prep 2 hrs
Cook 12 mins
From the Pillsbury Best Cookies cookbook. Great for a bake sale!
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup margarine or 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies
- 20 wooden popsicle sticks
- In large bowl; combine brown sugar, sugar, and margarine; beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and chocolate pieces. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Heat oven to 350. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Shape dough into 2-inch balls; insert wooden stick into each ball. Place 4 cookie pops on each greased cookie sheet; flatten to 1/4 inch thickness. If desired, press additional candy coated pieces into the top of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes and remove from cookie sheets.