1/3 Photos of Oatmeal and Apple Butter Bars
This is one of my newly adopted recipes. I tossed this together tonight while fixing dinner. Very quick and easy dessert. I used regular apple butter, but no added sugar apple butter could be used as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- 4Add butter and beat with electric mixer on low until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Pat half of the mixture, about 2 cups into baking pan.
- 6Spread apple butter evenly over crumb layer.
- 7Sprinkle remaining crumbs over apple butter and press down gently.
- 8Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- 9Transfer pan to wire rack and cool completely.
- 10Cut into 16 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal and Apple Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 115.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g