- 1⁄2 cup oats (any variety)
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- combine oats, splenda, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl. (allow for expansion while cooking).
- pour water over oat mixture and stir slightly.
- microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes. cooking times will vary depending on type of oatmeal so make sure you check the back of the packaging.
- you can add more or less water depending on the consistancy you like your oatmeal.