Recipe by Monkeygirl1628
The brown sugar tastes great with the oats! You will love these bars!
Top Review by Tebo
These just did not turn out the way I expected. They were crumbly and did not hold together. They kind of stuck to my teeth in an uncomfortable manner. Strange but this was my experience.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 3⁄4 cups uncooked quick oats
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Melt butter with honey, brown sugar, and corn syrup in a medium sauce pan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil; boil 8 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in oats, raisin and peanuts until well blended.
- Press evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place pan on wire rack; score top into 2-inch squares.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.