Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The brown sugar tastes great with the oats! You will love these bars!
Make and share this Oat-Y Nut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Melt butter with honey, brown sugar, and corn syrup in a medium sauce pan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil; boil 8 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in oats, raisin and peanuts until well blended.
- Press evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place pan on wire rack; score top into 2-inch squares.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.