Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
So you want to make a pie, but you don't have a pie crust. Here's an easy toasty pie crust that most of us already have the ingredients. This makes life easy, you can freeze until you're ready to fill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Spray sides and bottom of 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- 4Press into prepared pie pan.
- 5Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Cool; chill or freeze as filling requires.
- 7Fill with packaged pie filling mixtures, chilled cheesecake fillings, frozen yogurt or ice cream, as desired.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 72.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g