Mix these up in minutes to make any morning feel like a week-end
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup fresh peaches, 1/4 inch pieces or 1/4 cup well-drained canned peach slices or 1/4 cup frozen and thawed peach slices
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease bottoms only of six (6 oz.) custard cups,or 10 large muffin cups,or 12 muffin cups.
- 3Mix oats and buttermilk in large bowl.
- 4beat in oil,molasses,vanilla and egg with fork.
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients just until flour is moistened.
- 6Divide batter among cups (cups will be full).
- 7If using custard cups,place on cooking sheet.
- 8Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean,custard cups 20 to 25 minutes,muffin cups 15 to 20 minutes.
- 9Immediately remove from cups.
- 106 jumbo,10 large or 12 medium muffins.
- 11Note: Dates or raisins can be substituted for the peaches.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat Peach Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 315.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g