Recipe by MizzNezz
To die for!!!
Top Review by Kim D.
These cookies are excellent! I used chocolate covered toffee, because that is what I had on hand, and they turned out delicious! I'm having a hard time keeping my hands out of the cookie jar, so I think I will bringing at least half of them to work tomorrow! Thanks Inez for sharing such a yummy recipe!
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened (no subs)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 1⁄4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded TBS onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from pans to wire rack.