Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
To die for!!!
Make and share this Oat n' Toffee Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded TBS onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from pans to wire rack.
These cookies are excellent! I used chocolate covered toffee, because that is what I had on hand, and they turned out delicious! I'm having a hard time keeping my hands out of the cookie jar, so I think I will bringing at least half of them to work tomorrow! Thanks Inez for sharing such a yummy recipe!
These are exceptionally yummy cookies! My guests raved about them. Very sophisticated, for a simple cookie, and a quite acceptable dessert for dinner guests. Pretty too. I used regular oats and it turned out great. I also found that you should't leave the cookies on the sheet for very long or the toffee will harden and they'll stick to the pan!
Excellent! I had to exercise a lot of restraint in order to keep from eating the whole batch. My husband and I decided we'd better give some to the neighbors before we ate too many! They were soft and tasty! Thanks Inez!