Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
For use with Rolled Oats Master Mix (oamc).
- 2 1⁄4 cups rolled oats, master mix
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional) or 1⁄2 cup other dried fruit (optional) or 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
- Put ingredients in bowl and stir just to moisten.
- Spoon into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated 425 F oven for 20 minutes.
Love these muffins. Great for a quick breakfast on the run. I did adjust the recipe some to make jumbo muffins in my stoneware muffin pan: 3 cups master mix 1 c. dried fruit 3 T. sugar 1 C. water 2 Eggs This is the BEST. Try it!!!