- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup raw sugar
- 200 g dried mixed fruit
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 100 g butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rolled oats, raw sugar, fruit, coconut and flour in a bowl.
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a small saucepan and stir over a moderate heat until combined. Allow to cool slightly, add beaten eggs.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well. Press into the base of a greased and lined 18 x 27cm lamington pan.
- Bake in a moderate over (180 degrees) for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into fingers, cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container until required.