Recipe by Cooking in Wis.
I got this recipe from a co-worker. It's not so overly sweet like some fruit pizza's are that use the pre-made sugar cookie dough for the crust. Very good tasting. I usually make the crust the day before and keep it covered with saran wrap;
Top Review by Cooking4TenOfUs
Overall, I think I prefer this to the traditional sugar cookie recipe. I don't do prepackaged food and looking at a list of 10-12 ingredients often discourages me, so finding a 4 ingredient crust made me happy. My first mistake was using a pizza pan with holes- don't do that. My second mistake was cooking 2-3 minutes longer- not necessary- 15 min was perfect. I did grind my oats a bit in the blender since I had thick rolled oats, then I tossed everything into the Cuisinart until well blended, press, bake, cool and top. I used a different filling recipe but the crust for this is well worth making. Thanks!
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- assorted fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- For crust, combine butter, brown sugar, flour and oatmeal.
- Press into ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minute.
- For filling, combine cream cheese, whipped topping, marshmallow creme and powdered sugar.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Add assorted sliced or cut up fruits of your choice. (I like to use strawberries, blueberries, kiwi and mandarin oranges.).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.