1/1 Photo of Oat Crackers
Make your own homemade crackers with wholesome ingredients and avoid processed varieties with additives and preservatives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease a baking sheet well and set aside. (Note: To make sure that the crackers come off the pan easily, you can also use a few drops of lecithin along with the oil you use for greasing the pan.).
- 3Place all dry ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until they are consistency of cornmeal. Stop to stir ingredients if they stick.
- 4Stir in milk.
- 5Use a frosting knife or rubber spatula to spread batter thinly and evenly on the well-greased baking sheet.
- 6Place in preheated 325 degree oven and bake slowly until delicately golden, about 15-20 minutes After about 10 mins, use a sharp knife to score the dough in squares, rectangles or desired shape. Watch them carefully, if the crackers on the outside brown faster, remove them and continue to bake the rest.
- 7Crackers are the crispest while they are baking, so loosen them from baking sheet as soon as they come out of the oven to keep them from crumbling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g