Recipe by Debra1113
Make your own homemade crackers with wholesome ingredients and avoid processed varieties with additives and preservatives.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet well and set aside. (Note: To make sure that the crackers come off the pan easily, you can also use a few drops of lecithin along with the oil you use for greasing the pan.).
- Place all dry ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until they are consistency of cornmeal. Stop to stir ingredients if they stick.
- Stir in milk.
- Use a frosting knife or rubber spatula to spread batter thinly and evenly on the well-greased baking sheet.
- Place in preheated 325 degree oven and bake slowly until delicately golden, about 15-20 minutes After about 10 mins, use a sharp knife to score the dough in squares, rectangles or desired shape. Watch them carefully, if the crackers on the outside brown faster, remove them and continue to bake the rest.
- Crackers are the crispest while they are baking, so loosen them from baking sheet as soon as they come out of the oven to keep them from crumbling.