1/3 Photos of Oat Bran Waffles
This is an attempt at eating healthier, while still preserving good taste! These waffles cook up nice and fluffy, while the oat bran and whole wheat flour make them healthier. Serve with your favorite fruit or syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the oat bran, whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour baking powder and salt.
- 2Combine the milk, oil, and egg yolk; add to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- 3Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; gently fold into the batter.
- 4Coat a waffle iron with cooking spray, and allow waffle iron to preheat. Spoon 1 1/3 cups batter onto hot waffle iron, spreading batter to edges. Bake until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
- 5Serve immediately with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat Bran Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 371.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g