- 1⁄2 cup white flour
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients.
- Fry pancakes on buttered skillet until bubbles form. Flip pancakes and cook until brown on both sides.
- Enjoy with maple syrup and/or fruit.