1/1 Photo of Oat Bran Muffins (Weight Watchers 3 Points)
I got this from a Weight Watcher meeting. If made as shown, 1 mini-muffin is 0 points; full-sized muffins are 3 points, They are tasty, have a great texture, and smell wonderful when baking. There is no need to use muffin liners; these just slide right out of the pan. I know there are a ton of bran muffin recipes; I think the flax sees in this recipe makes it uniqe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 3/4 cups skim milk
- 1 cup brown sugar, unpacked
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces fat free egg substitute
- 15 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 3 cups wheat flour, whole-grain
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces golden seedless raisins
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 16 ounces oat bran, uncooked
- 1 ounce flax seed
- 1Mix cereal, sugar, & milk. Set aside.
- 2Mix dry ingredients. Add eggs & applesauce. Stir into cereal mixture.
- 3Spray muffin tins, no liners.
- 4Bake 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Knife around edges if necessary to remove.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat Bran Muffins (Weight Watchers 3 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 193.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
golden seedless raisins