Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great cholesterol reducing muffin.
- 1 1⁄4 cups oat bran
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 425Â°F Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix the milk and the remaining ingredients in a blender at low speed, then add to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Line a muffin pan with paper baking cups and fill with batter.
- Bake 15 minutes or till toothpick comes out dry.