1/1 Photo of Oat and Wheat Germ Pancakes
Chris from Kansas's Note:
These hearty and healthy pancakes come out light and toasty. The batter can be made the night before for real convenience.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix flour, oat bran, wheat germ, baking powder and sugar.
- 2In a measuring cup, mix milk, egg, oil and vanilla.
- 3Stir milk mixture into flour mixture.
- 4Mix well.
- 5(At this point, batter can be prepared and refrigerated for up to 12 hours. Thin batter by adding milk to desired consistency.) To cook, spray skillet with nonstick spray and heat to medium.
- 6Add 1-2 tablespoons batter per pancake.
- 7Cook over medium heat until brown, about 1 minute.
- 8Turn and cook until brown, about 1 minute longer.
- 9Serve with syrup, jelly, apple butter, etc.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat and Wheat Germ Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 225.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 10.0 g