1 hr 5 mins
Quail Trails's Note:
I followed a suggestion to add wheat germ to my granola mix, this is the delicious result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oats, sesame seeds, wheat germ and nuts in a good sized bowl.
- 2In another bowl or large measuring cup,measure oil, add honey, mix and pour over oat mixture.
- 3Stir well to blend and coat granola.
- 4Spread out evenly on cookie sheet or in baking pan.
- 5Bake at 250 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Stir every 15 during baking to prevent scorching.
- 7Be careful not to over brown.
- 8Stir in dry fruits while mixture is still warm.
- 9Let cool and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat and Wheat Germ Granola
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.9
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g