Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I followed a suggestion to add wheat germ to my granola mix, this is the delicious result.
Make and share this Oat and Wheat Germ Granola recipe from Food.com.
- Mix oats, sesame seeds, wheat germ and nuts in a good sized bowl.
- In another bowl or large measuring cup,measure oil, add honey, mix and pour over oat mixture.
- Stir well to blend and coat granola.
- Spread out evenly on cookie sheet or in baking pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir every 15 during baking to prevent scorching.
- Be careful not to over brown.
- Stir in dry fruits while mixture is still warm.
- Let cool and store in airtight container.