1/2 Photos of Oat and Raisin Cookies
I got this recipe for a website (www.sistersinshape.com),and I found it very interesting ,and nutritional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, cereal, rolled oats, baking soda, cream of tartar, cinnamon, and ginger.
- 2Mix to combine well.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a heavy-bottom saucepan, or in a large bowl in the microwave, heat the honey until it thins out.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in the applesauce, vanilla extract and raisins.
- 6Then, gently stir in the oat-cereal mixture.
- 7Drop the mixture onto a lightly greased (non-stick spray) cookie sheet (or a non-stick cookie sheet if available).
- 8Bake approximately 10-12 minutes.
- 9Cookies will appear undercooked, but continue to firm up as they cool.
- 10Let stand on sheet for a few minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat and Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g