I got this recipe for a website (www.sistersinshape.com),and I found it very interesting ,and nutritional.
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, cereal, rolled oats, baking soda, cream of tartar, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Mix to combine well.
- Set aside.
- In a heavy-bottom saucepan, or in a large bowl in the microwave, heat the honey until it thins out.
- Remove from heat and stir in the applesauce, vanilla extract and raisins.
- Then, gently stir in the oat-cereal mixture.
- Drop the mixture onto a lightly greased (non-stick spray) cookie sheet (or a non-stick cookie sheet if available).
- Bake approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies will appear undercooked, but continue to firm up as they cool.
- Let stand on sheet for a few minutes before removing.