Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love smoothies for dinner in the summertime here in the desert. This is one that I put together that really tastes great! Hope you like it!
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 nectarine, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey, pref. raw-thick type
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Crush the ice in your blender on pulse.
- Add banana, yogurt, and orange juice then blend.
- Add kiwi, nectarine, nutmeg, lime juice, vanilla, and honey then blend.
- Serve in a chilled glass.
This is a great smoothie. Not too sweet, and the citrus gives it a bit of a tang. The nutmeg is a nice touch. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.