- 6 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2⁄3 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cooking Day: Mix together cheese, garlic, and Italian dress mix. Dip chicken breasts in olive oil, then coat with cheese mixture. Wrap each coated chicken breast individually in plastic wrap, then place in freezer bag. Seal, date, label and freeze.
- Serving Day: Thaw completely. Unwrap desired number of chicken breasts and place in greased baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes until chicken is tender and no longer pink.