Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the cookbook More Don't Panic Dinner's in the Freezer.
Make and share this OAMC Parmesan Garlic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2⁄3 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Cooking Day: Mix together cheese, garlic, and Italian dress mix. Dip chicken breasts in olive oil, then coat with cheese mixture. Wrap each coated chicken breast individually in plastic wrap, then place in freezer bag. Seal, date, label and freeze.
- Serving Day: Thaw completely. Unwrap desired number of chicken breasts and place in greased baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
We thought it was good but not great. I doubt we'll make it again.
Absolutely delicious! My family of five all loved it. A winner!