Recipe by Kim-mom-4--se-bg-gm
This recipe is too easy for the results you get - tender pork chops, perfect cut up over angel hair pasta!
- 6 pork chops (boneless is my personal preference)
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoning salt or 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoned meat tenderizer
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in freezer bag. Freeze.
- Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Place entire contents of ziploc bag in casserole dish or baking dish and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve over angel hair pasta boiled then tossed with olive oil.