Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is too easy for the results you get - tender pork chops, perfect cut up over angel hair pasta!
- 6 pork chops (boneless is my personal preference)
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoning salt or 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoned meat tenderizer
- Combine all ingredients in freezer bag. Freeze.
- Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Place entire contents of ziploc bag in casserole dish or baking dish and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve over angel hair pasta boiled then tossed with olive oil.
I liked the simplicity of this dish but it seemed to be missing something. There really wasn't much taste too it but it smelled great when cooking.
Fixed this tonight and it was ok. To me and hubby it just needed more flavor...seemed to be missing something. Has good potential though. Will try again but will add some more spice to it.