Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from the back of a soup can and it couldn't be easier. Since I do OAMC, I make the filling in advance and freeze it. When I am ready to bake it, I thaw it out and add the crust.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup baking mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix soup, 1/4 cup milk, pepper, vegetables and chicken in 9" pie plate.
- Mix remaining milk, egg and baking mix and pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake until hot and topping is golden.
Yum! Big hit with the family. Definately added to my oamc rotation!
Good, quick and easy basic recipe. Lots of room for variation. I have made this more than once, but forgot to rate it! I made it with turkey this time and it was good. It is a bit bready, which I like, but I may reduce the amount of baking mix next time to cut down the carbs. I will be making this again. Thank you for posting.
This really couldn't be easier, and it was sooo good! No one guessed it was a short cut! I doubled my filling and put half in the freezer. Can't wait to use it!