Dad's Cooking, OH NO's Note:
I used another OAMC recipe for the base and adapted this recipe to my taste. I think the Chorizo sausage goes well with the this burrito and gives it good flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces stick chorizo sausage
- 1 dozen egg
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 72 inches tortillas
- oil (for frying)
- 1First peel and cube the potatoes and fry them in a pan with oil of your choice.
- 2While the potatoes are cooking fry the bacon and then the chorizo sausage.
- 3Crack a dozen eggs and mix them together. ( I season with pepper and add milk) opitional.
- 4Cook the scrambled eggs and when they are done add them and all the other cooked ingredients into a large bowl.
- 5Mix them thoroughly.
- 6Make the sauce by mixing the mayo, mustard, and dill together.
- 7Spoon about 2 tablespoons of mixture into center of the burrito, add a desired amount of the sauce, add some cheese and wrap tightly. (at this point I wrap them in wax paper or freezer paper and seal them with freezer tape.).
- 8After all have been wrapped set them on cookie sheets and flash freeze for an hour or two. Then place into Ziplock freezer bags and use as needed.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for OAMC- Chorizo, Bacon, Egg Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.5
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 228.6 mg
- Sodium 832.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 20.0 g