Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used another OAMC recipe for the base and adapted this recipe to my taste. I think the Chorizo sausage goes well with the this burrito and gives it good flavor.
- First peel and cube the potatoes and fry them in a pan with oil of your choice.
- While the potatoes are cooking fry the bacon and then the chorizo sausage.
- Crack a dozen eggs and mix them together. ( I season with pepper and add milk) opitional.
- Cook the scrambled eggs and when they are done add them and all the other cooked ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix them thoroughly.
- Make the sauce by mixing the mayo, mustard, and dill together.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of mixture into center of the burrito, add a desired amount of the sauce, add some cheese and wrap tightly. (at this point I wrap them in wax paper or freezer paper and seal them with freezer tape.).
- After all have been wrapped set them on cookie sheets and flash freeze for an hour or two. Then place into Ziplock freezer bags and use as needed.