1/1 Photo of OAMC Beef Noodle Bake
FCR Gal's Note:
This recipe comes courtesy of my mom. I assemble everything and then freeze it in a freezer bag. When I'm ready to make it, I thaw it out and bake it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add tomato sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream and chives; fold in noodles.
- 5In a greased 3 quart baking dish, layer half of the noodle mixture and meat mixture. Repeat layers.
- 6Cover and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- 7Uncover, sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for OAMC Beef Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.7
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 899.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 25.9 g