Recipe by FCR Gal
This recipe is great with either chicken or pork chops. I mix everything together and put it in a freezer bag and store it until I am ready to cook it. We like spicy food, so I usually double the curry powder.
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
I can't believe I forgot to review these! I used bone-in chicken breasts and thai red curry powder. Also, ran out of honey so used corn syrup. AMAZING!! Served with rice and oven roasted cauliflower!
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 -4 lbs chicken or 3 -4 lbs pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish until blended.
- Dip meat in honey mixture, 1 piece at a time, thoroughly coating all sides.
- Arrange meat in a single layer in a 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Pour remaining honey mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until done.
- *4 skinned and boned chicken breasts and 4 skinned and boned chicken thighs may be substitued for cut-up whole chicken. Proceed as directed, decreasing bake time 40-45 minutes.