- 1419.54 ml water
- 6 sprig of fresh mint
- 2 family-size tea bags
- 118.29 ml sugar (to taste)
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- crushed ice
- fresh mint sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the mint sprigs and boil for 3 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and pour all but 1 cup into a pitcher. Add the tea bags and steep for 5-10 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- To the remaining cup of mint water add sugar to taste and stir to dissolve.
- Add this mixture to the pitcher with lemon juice.
- Cool before serving over ice and garnish with fresh mint.