1/3 Photos of Oak Alley's Sweet Mint Iced Tea
From Oak Alley Plantation cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the mint sprigs and boil for 3 minutes.
- 2Strain the mixture and pour all but 1 cup into a pitcher. Add the tea bags and steep for 5-10 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- 3To the remaining cup of mint water add sugar to taste and stir to dissolve.
- 4Add this mixture to the pitcher with lemon juice.
- 5Cool before serving over ice and garnish with fresh mint.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oak Alley's Sweet Mint Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags