Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
OTS means Off The Shelf, and these recipes are written to use an entire package, without leftovers. In Minnesota, Cream of Mushroom Soup is the Mother of All Hotdishes. If you want to be more traditional, add crisp Onion rings, but not the whole can. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
- 297.66 g can green beans, and the liquid
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml oregano (dried)
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- Mix the liquid from the Green Beans and the undiluted Cream of Mushroom Soup in a 1 1/2 quart Casserole Dish, and stir until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir.
- Cover and bake in a 350 (F) preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Im sorry but this was way too soupy to be a green bean casserole though I loved the seasonings on it. I'm not too picky so I ate it but my son didnt. I believe if only a bit of the juice was retained instead of all of it then this would of been more of a success. Great flavor though, thank you! (Also, this is not at all spicy!)