Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this a few weeks ago for a bookclub meeting. It's so amazing, I want everyone to try it. It's almost a religious experience ;-)
- 8 Skor candy bars, chilled and broken up (1/4 ounces each)
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 4 -5 dozen chocolate chip cookies (homemade, or use a 2 pound store-bought package)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate-flavored liqueur
- Put the steel blade in the food processor. Drop in the Skor bars.
- Process the Skor bars with a few quick pulses, and then let the machine run until the bars are coarsely chopped.
- Whip the whipping cream with the icing sugar with an electric mixer, until stiff.
- Dip the cookies into the milk, and then into the liqueur (I was lazy, mixed the milk and the liqueur together and then dipped the cookies in the mixture).
- Arrange the dipped cookies in a single layer at the bottom of an ungreased 10 inch springform pan.
- Fill the spaces with pieces of cookie that have also been dipped.
- Spread a layer of the whipped cream over the cookies.
- Sprinkle with a third of the chopped Skor bars.
- Repeat the three layers twice more.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Oh, my gosh!!! This was a much needed sweet treat after a couple of weeks of dieting...to die for!