1/2 Photos of O is for Oatmeal Pancakes
From the Gold Medal Alpha-Bakery Children's Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat all ingredients in a medium bowl with a hand beater until smooth. (For thinner pancakes, stir in 2 to 4 tablespoons additional milk).
- 2Grease a heated griddle, if necessary, with shortening, using a pastry brush. (To see if griddle is hot enough, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles skitter around, heat is just right).
- 3For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot griddle.
- 4Cook until pancakes are puffed and dry around edges. Turn and cook other sides until golden brown. Serve with applesauce if desired.
- 5Makes 10 to 12 pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for O is for Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 490.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g